Cheeseballs & Springs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Map! (fine I'll add more characters...10 character minimum...baaah!)

4 posters

Go down

Map! (fine I'll add more characters...10 character minimum...baaah!) Empty Map! (fine I'll add more characters...10 character minimum...baaah!)

Post by Ob Thundersnot Sat Jun 06, 2009 11:22 pm

I threw together a rough sketch of the area/region where Archen is located. There's lots of blank space and unnamed countries, so feel free to add.

EDIT - new and improved map yet again.

Map! (fine I'll add more characters...10 character minimum...baaah!) Map210

Last edited by Ob Thundersnot on Sun Feb 14, 2010 10:14 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Updated map)
Ob Thundersnot
Ob Thundersnot

Back to top Go down

Map! (fine I'll add more characters...10 character minimum...baaah!) Empty Re: Map! (fine I'll add more characters...10 character minimum...baaah!)

Post by Spike Matthews Sun Jun 07, 2009 3:35 am

Is the (sorry, but it is) snot green desert or forest?
Other than that - interesting map. Could we have a scale for it though? It would be nice to know how large Archen is.
Spike Matthews
Spike Matthews

http://spikeyboy1969.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Map! (fine I'll add more characters...10 character minimum...baaah!) Empty 's'not snot green!

Post by Ob Thundersnot Sun Jun 07, 2009 3:48 pm

Well...ok, maybe it is snot green. Anyhow, that was supposed to be a desert. I'll make that a little more yellow. Haven't added forests yet either.
I'll add a scale too. All good suggestions. Any other items to add/change? This will be a work in progress, so things will be added as the story moves along as well.
Ob Thundersnot
Ob Thundersnot

Back to top Go down

Map! (fine I'll add more characters...10 character minimum...baaah!) Empty Re: Map! (fine I'll add more characters...10 character minimum...baaah!)

Post by Spike Matthews Mon Jun 08, 2009 12:22 pm

Hmm - I tried posting a reply and it didn't seem to work.

I was saying that I liked the fact the land goes off-screen, showing there's more land for the naming...
Spike Matthews
Spike Matthews

Back to top Go down

Map! (fine I'll add more characters...10 character minimum...baaah!) Empty Wide open

Post by Ob Thundersnot Thu Jun 11, 2009 8:45 pm

Yes, many lands and cities and other places to be named both on and off of the current map.
Ob Thundersnot
Ob Thundersnot

Back to top Go down

Post by Maledicus Sun Jun 14, 2009 7:58 am

Could you add the new cities there?
Maledicus
Maledicus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Map! (fine I'll add more characters...10 character minimum...baaah!) Empty Updates to map

Post by Ob Thundersnot Sun Jun 14, 2009 7:08 pm

The next map update will have:

The new cities - two that Mal named and the one I mentioned will be added.
Changing of the awful green snot for desert to a more desert-like yellow.
Adding a scale so we know what kind of distances we're dealing with.

Hopefully will have that sometime in the next couple days.
Ob Thundersnot
Ob Thundersnot

Back to top Go down

Post by mnesomeye Thu Jun 18, 2009 2:38 am

Chezoznim is like, the best name effur. Surprised
mnesomeye
mnesomeye

Back to top Go down

Post by Spike Matthews Sun Jul 26, 2009 1:23 pm

Just so everyone is aware, I'm working on new map and country details fer the country just below Archen on the map above.
This new country will be called Yapra and has a capital city by the name of Nogstrat.

This is where Ralkin and the wolf will be turning up next after leaving the cave.
Spike Matthews
Spike Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post by Ob Thundersnot Sun Jul 26, 2009 11:46 pm

Cool! More map details being filled in. I never did go back to add forests as I originally intended. Can't wait to see what you've put together, Spike.

At this point, some of the background details are just as interesting as the story.
Ob Thundersnot
Ob Thundersnot

Back to top Go down

Post by mnesomeye Sun Aug 30, 2009 12:12 pm

Um, Obs? I'm really sorry to trouble you, but would it be possible for you to add an arrow toward Ile De Papillon? Because of scale the island wouldn't be on this map, but if you draw a little arrow in the top-right corner (in a north-eastly direction) and write "To Ile De Papillon" or something, then all the characters' homes will be on there. ^_^
mnesomeye
mnesomeye

Back to top Go down

Post by Ob Thundersnot Sun Aug 30, 2009 10:27 pm

Sounds good, Mnes...should be up sometime in the next 3-5 days!
Ob Thundersnot
Ob Thundersnot

Back to top Go down

Post by mnesomeye Mon Aug 31, 2009 5:55 am

Thanks dude! *hug*
mnesomeye
mnesomeye

Back to top Go down

Post by Ob Thundersnot Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:31 am

Ok...map is updated with Ile De Papillon!
Ob Thundersnot
Ob Thundersnot

Back to top Go down

Post by mnesomeye Wed Sep 09, 2009 11:46 am

Woop woop Very Happy
mnesomeye
mnesomeye

Back to top Go down

Post by Ob Thundersnot Sun Sep 13, 2009 12:06 am

arghh...I just realized that I haven't even added Yapra to the "region" map. Won't be quite a pretty as Spike's, but at least it'll be there along with its cities.
Ob Thundersnot
Ob Thundersnot

Back to top Go down

Post by Ob Thundersnot Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:05 am

And I still haven't added Yapra...I'm slacking on that. Should have an updated map up in the next couple days.
Ob Thundersnot
Ob Thundersnot

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down